Saturday, April 21, 2018

Being an interviewer: Find overlap interval

April 21, 2018

Introduction


There are a few challenges for me to be a good interviewer. I learn from every mistake. But today I made a few mistakes when the interviewee worked on the algorithm called find overlap interval.

The peer complained to me that I should give the peer chance to get the job, ace the interview, solve the problem. If there is the bug, I should give the hint and let the interviewee solve the problem. There are 30 minutes limit, he still has time. I cannot just give out the solution without considering being a good interviewer.

I learn a few things about Go as a language, and also I learned a few things about being a good interviewer.

Mock interview


I made a mistake and lost the Go code I reviewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment