Saturday, January 26, 2019

Case study: 15 months service fee in my chase saving account

Jan. 26, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. It is first time for me to work on my chase bank saving and check account statements and import all data into an Excel sheet for statements from 2010 to 2019. On Jan. 25, 2019, I spent over 5 hours from 7:00 PM to 1 AM to work on my own analysis, what I did is to copy and paste each transaction to excel sheet first. I like to write a case study of my chase saving account service charge over 15 months.

Case study


I did get charge $5.00 dollar from 2011 January every month, until 2012 April after 15 months. I need to learn how to build a good personal finance habit, read the statement line by line; also I need to do annual review and do my own annual report.

Here is the statement of January 2011.


Here is the statement of April 2012.


Actionable Items


It is time for me to teach myself to build basic finance habits. I have to push myself to learn one mistake a time.

I like to evaluate myself in terms of personal finance knowledge and also wealth I can build over 30 years. I definitely think that good personal finance habit is something I like to work on.

I have to parent myself after 18 years old.

In 2017, I had a car accident and also I wrote a blog to document my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment