Saturday, January 26, 2019

Case study: Boca Raton rental business analysis (I)

Jan. 26, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to push myself to learn the business, how to grow rich and build wealth. As I like to find ways to be able to afford a home in Canada somewhere. What I like to do is to push myself learn; one thing is to learn from my own experience.

Case study


I did put together a blog for the series, the first blog is here for the summary. My analysis is roughly hard to proceed since there are so many years involved, and I did not have bank statements. And my analysis based on the chase bank statement may not reflect the truth. I do not have all transaction receipts etc.

The goal is to push myself hard. I like to figure out what I should work on and also what I should learn from my own experience.



Actionable Items


I need to learn the basic finance habit. Every year I should try to put all my finance activity in Excel sheet and try to analyze them. 

I did not read the bank statement, I had Chase saving account charge $5.00 below $300 dollars for over 12 months, until I noticed the charge, I transferred the balance from checking account. 


No comments:

Post a Comment