Monday, January 28, 2019

Relatives are not family

Jan. 28, 2019

Introduction



It is my personal finance research. I am a single person whole life, I have difficulty to separate from my family from relatives. I like to push myself to learn how to correct my behavior and reduce expenses on vacation trip in China, cash gift and learn how to stay in budget, and no more impulsive shopping and pay relative's bill for parties etc.

Personal finance research


Personal finance is such tough research project I have to work on. In order to solve my housing problem in Vancouver area, I like to push myself to examine all possible factors I should learn and examine carefully.

I am my own family. I need to do more case study how single affects me in terms of law, benefit and other concerns based on my experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment