Tuesday, January 29, 2019

First praise from gmail

Jan. 29, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I choose to write blogs every day and every time I like to take breaks. I think that the hard work will teach me something, patience and learn to be a problem solver.

My plan


One of ideas is to reach out people and help build good community in terms of algorithm and data structure problem solving. I could not explore linkedin since linkedin.com starts to block all my research since I reach the non-commercial limit.

I got one complaint about my Leetcode discuss, and one down vote; what I did is to delete the discuss post, and rewrite the post and learn to focus on sharing main ideas to solve the problem. Do not write my failures in the contest at all.

Today I got the email message from gmail:


No comments:

Post a Comment