Saturday, January 12, 2019

Weekly contest 119

Jan. 12, 2019


Introduction


It is my favorite weekly contest. I played the contest and had good time. I learned a few things through the contest. I like to document my performance as usual.

My performance


I solved the third algorithm in the contest, 7:00 PM, my ranking at 7:00 PM I checked was 1018/ 3194. I solved the second algorithm in the contest, 7:09 PM, my ranking was 279/ 3223. I had timeout issue on the first algorithm, I looked up my blog, searched SortedDictionary, I like to use minimum heap, timeout issue. After the contest, I decided to use counting sort, I got timeout issue again. I checked one of discuss, and then wrote the one to pass online judge.



Here is my discuss link for third algorithm.

Here is my discuss link for second algorithm.

After the contest 

I solved the first algorithm with a solution to fix timeout bug, I submitted at 8:20 PM. 20 minutes after the end of contest 8:00 PM.

Here is my discuss link for first algorithm. 

I wrote two solutions for the first algorithm, I will document the practice as well later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment