Sunday, May 5, 2019

What should you do if you're light on stocks?

Here is the link.

published on Jul 21, 2014


11:58/ 35:35
What should  you do if you're light on stocks?

  • Stay mindful of current valuations: Average price/fair value for Morningstar's covered stocks = 1.04
  • Employ a dollar-cost averaging strategy, deploying fixed amounts at regular intervals
  • Make sure you have a good value-oriented manager (or two) in your portfolio
  • Look to Morningstar's highly rated stocks for ideas
  • Hold a bit of extra cash to meet opportunities as they arise

Actionable Items


I am light on stocks. What should I do? 

I have $3000 dollars RRSP with Scotia US Index fund, and April 30, 2019, I put Par tech 401 K $6,200 dollars into stock market with 30% on bonds, 70% on stocks. 

I will transfer $20,000 US dollar to NYCB IRA CD into stock account Ameritrade.com and then work on portfolio as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment