Thursday, April 30, 2020

CSS short review - maintenance of website

Introduction


It is my fifth week to go back to work after two weeks break starting from March 19 to Arpil 1, and I like the life to work and got used to work full time very quickly. I need to learn somethings important about CSS, so that I can better manage the code base I have for my full time work. I need to take time to read good content about style, how to develop and maintain CSS code. It is better for me to master the basics since coronavirus is still here. A lot of people lose jobs every day, 30 million people in USA are unemployed and over 30 thousand jobs related to IT are gone as well.

CSS learning


I came cross the following reading materials, I enjoy reading and like to learn as well. 

Google HTML/CSS Style Guide

Improving CSS quality at Facebook and beyond

postCSS




No comments:

Post a Comment