Sunday, April 26, 2020

10 K walk and run - I want Vancouver back to normal

April 26, 2020

Introduction


It is my plan to take a day off to run 10 K and I chose to go to downtown. I had to take some photos and also take some break from my stock research, and make sure that I can get some good exercise and see the outside world. I did not go anywhere last week except working full time from Monday to Friday in the office, and I need to take some break and relax my mind. Covid-19 may not be so scary, the cure is bigger than the problem itself.

Vancouver - beautiful city 


I decided to take my Google bag with me, so I can run if I need. I need to slow down and do not run in Burnaby lake or central park, since too much allergies. I need to make sure that I will not get red eye because of allergy season.

Summary of my walk and run


Skytrain - translink is losing money, and asked for government to help. The translink is in danger as business. Only a few people took the skytrain to downtown.

 I need to be able to run, so I took my cloth bag - a gift from Google in Oct 2019 GHC event in Seattle new downtown office.


My favorite hotel - it was closed. No one is in the hotel.


Get close to entrance, but I did not see any one inside.

 I like to remind myself GHC event gift, and I like to keep minimum in bags, even I did not carry any water bottle.


Vancouver skyline, I have them all.


Canada flag, and what beautiful colors. My country flag as a Canadian citizen.


I turned around before I like to start to run 10 K. Only a few people are in the downtown.
 Waterfront scenic view, clean and empty.

I need to get used to my gray hair and my face as a 53 year old.


I tried a few angles, no one was close to me. Empty city.


Beautiful skyline of Vancouver.

I like boating. I definitely enjoyed the view of those boats. One name a time.

Westin hotel is closed. No business.


Restaurant is open but only for delivery.


I like to remember a few names of boats.


I did not know how people are aging in terms of face structure. I wish that I will enjoy my health and favorite sports - running along seawall.


Google GHC event, and my frugal lifestyle and minimalism. I like to count those gray hairs if I have  a few minutes.


My favorite chair in the stanley park. I like to enjoy the forest and colorful spring season.


I like to show the trail and it was almost empty.

I enjoyed the long distance run and took some breaks to allow my body warmup in first 2000 meters.


Selfie is hard sometimes. I tried to let Google in my picture.





I like to push myself hard to run more distance.



Stretch and warm up more before I continued to finish 10 K run.





I have to think about how to hack a haircut for myself in next few months.












I should own a condo in downtown of Vancouver. I should work hard from 2010 to 2020. Write a business plan how to make my dream come true.



Actionable Items


Control weight. I need to lose 10 lb weight. One solution is to walk more and do some outdoor activities.





No comments:

Post a Comment