Thursday, April 30, 2020

What is most important - technology or basic needs?

April 30, 2020

Introduction


It is important to have no worries about basic need, specially in this coronavirus period, 53 years old. I felt so depressed on March 18 to take two sick days, since no one felt safe to stay in the office while outside news kept coming with bad news. I thought about my rent, rental property in Florida, all the cash I have, even though outstanding talent people in my age or my ex-classmates and friend retired at age 52, I am still worrying about food on table.

Technology or basic need


I work on software engineering job but I knew that it is not easy for me to be outstanding. There are so many bias formed through 2001 to 2010, even though I continuously worked hard but I still could not be confident to solve my housing problem in the city of Vancouver.

On March 19, 2020, I felt that it is a good solution to choose renting instead of owning. I do not have to worry about paying mortgage. I felt so good to have a full time job and also I can take less risk to adjust my life style, because I start to get used to be frugal, only shopping for necessity, and only keep minimum relationship, avoid relatives and stay isolated in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment