Monday, February 27, 2023

Propose to remove all bed bugs inside the house | Julia's proposal

Feb. 27, 2023

I like to take the following approach after I spent whole weekend to work on bedbug study. 

  1. All live bedbugs will feed itself from 2 to 5 days; small ones are hard to find from beddings, clothing pillows. 
  2. I will use heated dry all wear clothes, coat, pants, sheets, quilt, pillows to run 30 minutes each load  to kill all live bedbugs on my bed. 30 minutes are enough to kill live bedbugs; even though those bugs are no need to feed itself, it is important to kill them using heat; 
  3. For eggs, I will purchase a vacuum and then vacuum every day; It will take me a few days to work on this purchase;
  4. If there is time, I will dry all my clothes, socks and all other clothes one by one even though I will not use them in short future. 
  5. Keep me posted if you have ideas. 
  6. I will share videos related to bedbug and all others on whatsapp. 
Suggestions:
  1. Do not need to wash those clothes every day; Wash once a week using hot water is enough; Heated dry clothes put on daily and beddings every day, 30 minutes a load; 
  2. We have to set up a checkpoint to see if there is any live bedbugs inside house; 
  3. Study the following video, so there is no panic, 
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1GhM6H1tRg;
  5. Wear long sleeve, long socks, long pants to sleep to avoid contact to those bedbugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment