Tuesday, January 9, 2024

SeekingAlpha.com | Seeking Alpha Analyst since 2021 | Dr Vinay Utham

 

Dr Vinay Utham

Senior Lecturer in Finance & Corporate Governance




Summary

I am a Lecturer in Finance and Corporate Governance at Brunel Business School. I completed my PhD in Finance from University of Durham in July 2019. My research areas are Hedge Fund Activism and Mergers and Acquisitions. I have also completed all three levels of the Chartered Financial Association (CFA) Program and am a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA).

I also hold an MSc. in Finance and Investment from University of Durham and a Bachelor of Technology degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Kerala, India.

Prior to joining Brunel, I have worked as a Teaching Assistant in University of Durham and with the Sales and Marketing team of a major glass manufacturing firm in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment