Saturday, January 20, 2018

Advice from the peer

January 20, 2018

Introduction


I met a top talent programmer who is Tsinghua graduate student in December 2017. But today I met another who is Germany graduate student. He gave me the advice to work on "Elements of programming interviews: The insiders' guide", try to work on one of ninja algorithms. And also he told me that he learned programming from open source project, he read a lot of code. He also practiced Leetcode, but he said that since test cases are unknown, it is not very good place to practice.


Advice of open source projects


Here is the advice to get C# open source project, I asked him to give me some advice.


The peer worked on those open source projects:

- firefox 
- search engine in C++
- physics engine for a game

No comments:

Post a Comment