Saturday, January 13, 2018

JavaScript is my next goal

January 13, 2018

Introduction


It is so exciting to plan what to work on in 2018. Finally I should have time to learn some technologies besides mock interview, algorithm and data structure practice. Since I practice mock interview, I learn that the issue I have is to relax and perform on mock interview, but in theory those algorithm and data structure problem I should have solved them, or I believe that I can learn and solve it quickly.

JavaScript and technology


Today the peer shared with me what to learn in terms of react framework, and recommend me to learn from those websites.



Backend/ 
Ruby on Rails
Django
Node.js (express.js koa.js)
Go
Scala

Frontend/
React / redux ++++
Angular 2 / 4
webpack
Gulp

No comments:

Post a Comment