Saturday, January 20, 2018

Need two hours break

January 20, 2018

Introduction


It is now 2:00 pm. I plan to take  a two-hours break to work on grocery shopping and also go to swimming pool to do some physical exercise. My car needs my attention, the maintenance light was on. I had 10:00 AM mock interview, it took me one hour 50 minutes since I asked extra three algorithms to test the peer. And then I wrote down blogs to document my practice. Last night 10:00 PM I also had a mock interview with extra algorithms, it took extra 50 minutes or so.

I need to take a break. My next mock interview is 4 PM. I set up 6 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM.

Algorithm learning



I only can do multiple interview in the weekends. So I am pretty busy and try to meet more programmers and also practice and review some algorithms. Good things are my rating are so high again, I meet top talented programmers in the world again.

Here is status report of my mock interview progress.





No comments:

Post a Comment