Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Case study: I got a new renter to sign up

May 21, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research.  I have to rent out a room in the condo in Florida near Florida Atlantic University starting from March 20, 2019. I like to apply customer obsession leadership principle, and then I like to serve Chinese community in the city of Boca Raton. I finally got one to rent the spare bedroom starting from May 28, 2019.

Case study


It is challenging job to find a renter, and I try various places to post an advertisement. I also explore different ideas and then the one posted on zillow.com is very powerful tool and then I got a renter with mathematics Ph.D. working in wall street as portfolio manager. I just could not believe what I am serving as a landlord. Such a big achievement and wonderful experience.

I have to find places to post advertisement and then attract the best candidate to rent.

I could not afford to fly to Florida to solve any issue. So I have to be very careful and make sure that I will choose best financial successfully person to rent the place.

I do believe that frugal is so important to be successful in United States. Even though the renter has high paid salary, best education in the world, he still likes to save rent. I do believe that frugality is so important as an immigrant.



No comments:

Post a Comment