Thursday, May 30, 2019

One good news from a friend who just joined Facebook

May 30, 2019

Introduction


I have a good news through the email. One of my friends just shared me through the mail that she joined Facebook recently.

Things to do


I like to find those blogs and algorithms we worked together, and then mark them. I learn so many things from her.

Here is one discussion session we had together in June 2018.


Tips shared by my friend


1. Get a master degree from computer science major from top 10 university;
2. Have more than 20 onsite interview in less than six months in Sillicon Valley;
3. Finish all easy, medium level algorithms on Leetcode.com;
4. Get offer from Microsoft Seattle first;
5. Have work experience more than five years in top 20 software companies.
6. Really work hard to practice, mock interview, a small group discussion with others at least one year. Apply Facebook and Google last, try all other companies first.

Work together


I met the friend in Nov. 2017 twice on pramp.com;
Later she reached out to me through linkedin early 2018, she suggested to me that we can work together a few times, one time a week;
We met again on interviewing.io once again after I failed Microsoft online assessment in July 2018;



No comments:

Post a Comment