Thursday, May 23, 2019

Case study: My portfolio of IRA account on Ameritrade.com

May 23, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I have to continue to study morningstar.com personal finance video how to do investment. I like to write a case study about portfolio I like to set up on Ameritrade.com

Case study


I have to take some risk since I am still young. I like to learn how to grow my IRA account and build wealth. One thing I can do is to learn how to manage the risk.

Here is my idea how to set up a portfolio and I like to put those $19,000 US dollars into the stock market as soon as possible.

I like to take some risk and then build a portfolio for the long term growth, at least for 5 years.

I will have tough life since I am turning 53 years old in less than 5 months. I still could not build wealth and be able to afford a one-bedroom condo in Vancouver area. My net asset is close to $200,000 US dollars.

I should take risk and let capitalism do the work, do not hold those cash over $80,000 mixed dollars (US Dollars and Canada dollars). I need to learn how to double those money in next 7 - 8 years in USA stock market.

I just could not believe that I will turn 60 years old in next 7 years. I am still fighting to learn and push myself out of comfortable zone.

Every day I will study personal finance, and learn how to build portfolio and be able to understand better about finance literate.

No comments:

Post a Comment