Thursday, May 23, 2019

Celebration of 400 algorithm solved mark

May 23, 2019

Introduction


It is time for me to celebrate 400 algorithms solved mark. I just could not believe that I was able to solve 400 algorithms.


400 mark


It is time for me to celebrate 400 mark. I like to write down some notes here as well.

I also like to document my profile, and see how good I am to involve in Leetcode community.


Things I can work on 


I need to figure out how to write post on Leetcode discuss and focus on how to create  some content based on some example, and make it very easy to follow and also demonstrate how to solve the problem by thinking about test cases. Here is the one I worked on to add some diagrams and test cases. I learned from my mock interview, the interviewee is Amazon SDE II, he came out the solution and also explained to me using those test cases.

Right now there is no upvote in my last six posts. I need to work on how to make the content more helpful.

I also need to work on contest performance. One argument is to focus on solving more algorithms and then I may be able to perform better in the contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment