Friday, June 21, 2019

Leetcode Pattern 4 | Meta Stuff

Here is the link.

I just finished my 10:00 PM mock interview, so I checked the interviewee's linkedin profile. We have a common connection. So I checked the message of the connection. Here is the linkedin profile.

I checked the message on Linkedin.com with the author. It is so amazing that the author will join Google. The chat I had with him is back in January 2018. I just could not believe that time flies, now it is June 21, 2019.

Sourabh Medapati (csgator) sent the following message at 11:08 AM
View Sourabh’s profile




Hello, I read you blog, thanks for providing pointers to my blog. Glad you liked my articles :)! I love practicing on leetcode and I thought the best way to learn is to teach. I plan to write on backtracking next. Also, I am in my internship search, do let me know if you know of anybody hiring summer / fall interns. Thanks, Sourabhreddy Medapati. 
  • jianmin chen 



    Thanks



    I like the one sliding window. That one is great one.



    I like to write c# version based on your example.
  • Sourabh Medapati (csgator) sent the following message at 11:11 AM
    View Sourabh’s profile




    I had a tough time writing the sliding window one and was not sure if I did a good job at explaining the intuition, because it is a bit tricky haha. The topics before that were less tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment