Tuesday, February 18, 2020

First training 6 * 800 m

Feb. 18, 2020

Introduction


It is my first training day. I went to the training with other members, and we had to run six of 800 meters. I went to burnaby central middle school around 7:15 PM, and left 8:45pm. I like to write a short report about the training.

Training 


I got there early, so I ran 800 meters first to warmup. It was cold. And then I met the group.

We decided to warm up to run 2 km first. So I ran 2 km with others. And then we did some lunges together, warmup together.

And we started to run 6 of 800 m. Every 800 meters 3 minutes break.

I did not have wifi on my cellular phone, so I could not record my running using strava. I only recorded the warmup.

It is so much fun to run with so many people. I start to love running. The coach ran with me last circle, and he asked me how many circles I completed. I told him that I lost track. Actually in-between I took two bathroom break. He told me that I should record each 800 m time, so I can push myself to improve performance.




No comments:

Post a Comment