Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Be your own sugar daddy

Feb. 19, 2020

Introduction


US open champion Stephens Sloan posted on Instagram on Feb. 19, 2020 wearing t-shirt "Be your own sugar daddy". I like to work on a short research how I can be my own sugar daddy in 2020.

My own sugar daddy


How should I think about this statement?

I still remembered that I made mistakes back in 2009, I wasted time and was a victim of wishful thinking. I should have invested time to learn personal finance, and economy, recession and how to build wealth.

If I work hard back in 2009, then I will stay put and leave my par 401 K and IRA portfolio staying with Scottrade.com. I should have grown those $26,000 dollars with S & P 500 index.

Continue

Feb. 23, 2020 11:48 PM
I like to continue to work on this topic. I made so many mistakes in my investment starting from 2001. The first one related to VIGRX costed me over $10,000 dollars. I shared my mistake on wechat group recently.

Here is my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment