Monday, February 24, 2020

Make millions as an investor

Feb. 24, 2020

Introduction


I like to write a short research topic called how to make millions as an investor. Now it is 12:45 AM, I had two hour nap from 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM, and I need to go back to sleep in 10 minutes.

Make millions as an investor


I did case study on my mistake on investment on VIGRX from 2001 to 2002. I made a series of mistakes on other stocks like MSFT, Oracle and Intel as well, and other funds.

I like to read as many topics I can, learn how to make millions as an investor, if market goes up or down for a few cycles, next five or six years, before I turn 60 yrs old.

I like to live a frugal life. I drove 2001 Honda accord, less than 5000 KM a year. I do not spend money on clothes any more. I do not take vacation.

Recently I came cross the return of top 10 stocks from 2009 to 2019, those stocks are called 10-bagger stock to 60-bagger stock. I was so surprised that I do not hold any thing on stock market from 2010 to 2019. I did purchase a lot of technology stock just after 2001 Sept. 11 event. Here is the folder on github.com.

Actionable Items



I like to work on a case study, how Amtrust interest with over 5%, so I gave up my portfolio and moved my IRA to Amtrust bank IRA CD.

Also I did not study how to invest from 2001 to 2019, over 18 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment