Monday, May 25, 2020

Stock research: Set a highest target when designing a portfolio for purchase

May 25, 2020

Introduction


I am doing stock research. How to design a portfolio to purchase when the opportunity comes.  I am a beginner, so that it is not easy for me to spot an opportunity. But when I come cross the idea, I need to learn to set a highest target if possible. This blog is about short research how to design a goal - potential gains for my decision making.

Prepare a check list


I will add a check list here later on.

How to set a highest target for gains?


I have to learn the art to design a portfolio for stock purchase. I like to review my last purchase - March 27, 2020, Canadian oil stock purchase. Here is the blog.

Do not get afraid. I do not purchase a new car in 2015, instead I chose a used car made in 2001 Honda Accord. I cut all the driving to save maintenance cost, since I could not tell the auto shop sale techniques, I wasted thousand dollars on maintenance.

I do not maintain relationships with siblings since high maintenance cost. They abuse me with relationship in the past. I like to choose to be frugal life style. Stay away with expensive relatives.

So it should not be a big problem to take some risk with $30,000 dollars into stock purchase. Most of important is to cover downside, make sure that there is smallest chance to go down, then place a big purchase on individual stocks.

Target gains should be set to over $10,000 dollars for one purchase if possible, and I should evaluate the opportunity, how rare it is and then I decide to go for my target. My last purchase is near $2000 dollars gain after two months with around $2000 dollar purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment