Saturday, May 23, 2020

Three hour phone call: SJTU wechat investment group Chinese friend

May 23, 2020

Introduction

It is the first time long conversation I had this year. It took us three hours to go over so many things together. My friend and I stay in the same wechat investment group, and she practiced day trading for last few months, and then she decided to be a rancher instead of hunter, she likes to try to invest long term. I like to take some notes of discussion. 

Three hour talk

We talked about how to trade, how to build a portfolio, how to time the market, my friend talked about her daughter 24 years old, her son and husband; She lives near New Hampshire university. She stays at home and work on international students advisory for college admission. 

We cover so many topics. 

  1. Her day trading on Dropbox stock, investment of Boeing stock, and AAL stock short term loss $3,000 dollars;
  2. How she planned her day trading; three secrets;
  3. I talked my learning of investment; 
  4. Market swing, how to handle market swing;
  5. My portfolio related to GE stock 600 shares, my expectation of return in 3 - 5 years;
  6. My job as a full time employee as a software programmer;
  7. Spouse retirement income in USA 
  8. How to invest guest speaker on wechat investment group 
  9. Budget planning - $300 Canadian dollars for wechat group 
  10. How to attract talent into investment group?


No comments:

Post a Comment