Friday, May 22, 2020

TD Ameritrade - Key largo portfolio needs some revisit

May 22, 2020

Introduction


I just realize that I missed the opportunity to make quick 20% return on GE stock. I did make purchase after 28% loss since last purchase on May 15, now it went up 20% in less than one week. What I should do is to invest $11,000 dollar cash on GE stock, bet that the stock price was affected by Warren Buffet news about airline stock, and make quick investment.

My Key largo portfolio


Here is my key largo portfolio on May 22, 2020.


Actionable Items


I have to learn how to analyze the stock and impacts of stock price related to news. For example, I should explain to myself, why GE stock had 28% price drop from April 18 to May 15, and then I can take some risk to make purchase using my $11,079.08, and make 20% return in less than one month.

I have to train myself to think like an analyst and then try it out and see if it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment