Monday, August 31, 2020

Not rich: I do not try hard enough

 August 31, 2020

Introduction

I like to figure out why I am not rich. I do not try hard enough. That is a lot of opportunities for me to learn, but I just made so many simple mistakes and then failed to build wealth. 

Case study

I do think that most important is to have confidence. To stay in United States or Canada, I do not build wealth enough for me to live comfortably, from 1996 to 2010 in USA, Florida; from 2010 to 2020 in Vancouver, Canada. 

I like to figure out how many case studies I can think about and then work on improvements. 

Finance illiteracy is most biggest one. But I also find my weakness in my personality. I have to think more carefully about time I have and my priority in my life. 

Being single is not so terrible and I do enjoy so many things. I have to work on my confidence in terms of choosing friends, being independent, and also continuously learning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment