Sunday, August 23, 2020

What if I am 25 years old younger

 August 23, 2020

Introduction

I still remembered the year 1996 when I went to Florida and started my FAU math graduate study. Now it is 25 years ago. I like to write down something called what if I am 25 years old younger. 

1996 January to December 

I was 30 years old. I do think that it is so easy for me to remember so many things back in 1996. In August, I got the admission from Florida Atlantic University math department with teaching assistant sponsorship. 

I have to think about what I should write on this topic. I like to go out to play some tennis, and work on some physical exercise. I need to get some sports activity to help relax and welcome busy Monday. 

I will take more time to work on personal finance, health, and sports; I will work on more research how to live a single life, and work on my personality and make myself competitive in terms of things like writing, coding, and other basic skills. 

I will work on how to delay gratification, ask questions and try to set goals to work on. When I am young, I do not need so many material things to live on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment