Friday, August 28, 2020

WDC stock: My position of 100 shares and lessons I learn

 if you followed things like wdc or mu long enough, you should know these type of stocks going up and down within a certain range, sometime the market will effect the range more or less, but they are solid companies, nothing really changes about how they doing things, so, just buy low, sell high, the process might be slow, but most of times, they are the sure thing.



Lessons I learned

I got up around 6:30 AM, and then read the stock price. I got up at 7:00 AM, WDC went up 3.0%, and then I watched the price went up 6.20% from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. 

I do think that it is important to learn day trading skills. What I should do is to understand that I should use my cash $3000 to purchase WDC stock, and also sell Intel stock, purchase WDC stock. 

Because I knew the price I bought 10% loss on earning day of WDC, and then there are another 9% loss. So it is smart to have some skills to put trust into my analysis. 

So in other words, I can make $300 dollars this morning by doing good research over a few months, and also hard working, reading a lot of articles, understand the intrinsic value of WDC above $50 dollars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment