Saturday, August 29, 2020

Why 90% investors do not learn?

 August 29, 2020

Introduction

It is hard for me to learn how to invest. I have to learn how to make decision when to purchase and when to sell. I act by my own understanding, and then I try to learn from others. I start to write lessons I learn after I sold 800 shares of ENBL, and other topics as well. 

90% investors do not learn

90% of investors do not make money as an active investor, only 10% of them make money. I am pretty sure that I am the beginner of investor, after I worked on passive investment, I quickly made purchase at highest position SPX 3500 on June 5, 2020, I lost $3000 gains from May 2019 to 2010 June 5, specially after March market crashes and rebound. 

I started to learn about business, stocks, and things I should know about stock price, volatile of stock price. 

I have to push myself to learn more things about business. It is tough but I like to learn and see if I can build some wealth from stock market. 

My Ameritrade.com stock account now has $800 dollars gains from April 2019, and my Canada TFSA account has around $5000 dollars gains so far. 

It is not easy to learn and I have invested over hundreds of hours on those portfolios. 


No comments:

Post a Comment