Thursday, August 27, 2020

Three ideas to make stock purchase easy

 August 27, 2020

Introduction

As a beginner to invest stock market, I made mistakes last weekend. I did not enter my order to purchase Canada oil stocks, and then I waited until this Monday morning to enter orders. I got up too later and tried to enter around 7:00 AM, the stock price of those oil stock went up quickly with more than 3%  to 5%, I had hard time to enter the order. So I like to write down three idea to make stock purchase easy. 

Three ideas

I like to work on project management. I should take risk to purchase stocks over $40,000 - $50,000 dollars in one day with at least 4 Canada oil stocks in the same time, each stock I should not purchase more than $10,000 Canada dollars. 

I think that I should learn how to analyze stock price, and then set up purchase of stocks using GTC. I have to learn how to make plan, and take risk once the stock price drops down. 

Second idea is to learn how to calm down for a big purchase. One thing is to learn as an investor, invest long term at least three months. 

Third idea is to think about how to stay frugal and cut cost in my living expenses; And also I should think about how to manage each purchase better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment