Saturday, January 2, 2021

INTC equity research: This is a fun video to learn so many things about Intel partners - Drone, Red bull media house

 January 2, 2021

Introduction

I like to quickly change my role from a quick speculator to an educator. I chose to work on INTC stock research, but I found out that I am so happy to watch ex-Intel CEO and his keynote speech. I like to write a small idea called "If I have 10 course to recommend in 2021". 

The first course - Brain Krzanich, Intel


Red bull media house - 
Drone - Drone revolution 

Here is the link. 

Brian M. Krzanich was appointed chief executive officer of Intel Corporation and elected a member of the board of directors on May 16, 2013. He is the sixth CEO in the company's history, succeeding Paul S. Otellini. Krzanich has progressed through a series of technical and leadership roles at Intel, most recently serving as the COO since January 2012. His open-minded approach to problem solving and listening to customers' needs has extended the company's product and technology leadership and created billions of dollars in value for the company.


No comments:

Post a Comment