Saturday, June 19, 2021

4 Minute Arm Workout | Met a professional tennis player | Learn how to take care of my shoulder | Arm warmup exercise with dumbbells

June 19, 2021

Here is the link. 

I played tennis against the wall more than one hour last Saturday (June 19 2021). On the way to my car, I saw two people warmup drills, and they reminded me China open professional player does. I asked them and started a 20-minutes conversation. 

I talked about my shoulder pain, the professional player - a young handsome man showed me how to use 2 lb dumbbell to do all kinds of warmup for shoulder. They did work out, with a dog, two dumbbell, two tennis balls. He told me that there are a lot of videos on youtube to teach how to warmup using dumbbell. He told me to build muscle of arm. 

I noticed that their education of muscle and pain and shoulder is far beyond my level; This makes my life much easy, I do believe that Vancouver city is such amazing place to live, I have to meet those talent people. 

Canada welcomes all talent people in the world. I was so thankful to those two people from Serbia, and help me how to treat my shoulder pain, learn how to warm up daily. One of things I did in Sunday was to shop a pair of 3 lb dumbbell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment