Friday, June 18, 2021

Gray stock: $10,000 capital | opportunity for long term investor | what to learn

June 18, 2021

Introduction

It is the first time I like to learn from my friend. I chose to invest $10,000 dollars on GRAY stock, and try to figure out opportunities to make gains, and lessons I learn from my own experience. 

Opportunities

It is risky to purchase $10,000 US dollars. I manage my TFSA account $70,000 dollars, but after 12 months, I still have losses. 

Here are opportunities of GRAY easy for me to catch, but I still did not take the opportunities. 

  1. Price went down $3.6/ share, I should purchase another 1000 shares of Gray; I was not on the track, worried about $5000 loss; Stay positive; It creates opportunity to short squeeze.
  2. Sell 1280 shares at price $8.5/ share. Make profit $1400 dollars. I tried to make more money. My expectation went higher, think about $12/ share instead. Try to play with the market, and take steps to build wealth. The stock is risky, the first step is not to lose money; 
  3. On June 17, 2021, short squeeze, there are four times from $5.2 to $6.0. 10% gain four times in less than one hour;
  4. Compared to NOK 3500 shares, GTE.TO 12000 shares, it is better for me to adapt high risky biotech, learn from this investment. 
  5. Do not be scared. I still have at least 12 months to learn from this investment and make profit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment