Thursday, June 3, 2021

How to live a health life? | My thoughts | Actively invest on stock market | 8 KM walk a day | Machine learning crash course

June 3, 2021

Introduction

I like to work on a short research about health life, my age and weight loss plan. I was so tired after two hours walk yesterday, I started to think about pain, leg pain; how to live a health life? NOK stock position went up and my gains on the position was around $2,000 dollars, AMC stock went up $60/ share, and I still remembered the days Anna in wechat group told us to purchase when it was around $2/ share in January 2021. I am thinking about learning machine learning, and figure out pattern those meme stock and wallstrbet, and how to help me make plan, catch a 30 bagger stock with 10,000 shares, for example, AMC, $2/ share, Jan. 2021. The research is too broad to put into one paragraph.

My research

I will start to think about more when I start to walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment