Saturday, August 21, 2021

10 things I did to help me recover from pandemic stress | Mistakes and lessons learned

 Aug. 21, 2021

Introduction

It is hard for me to stay active and stay smart. One thing I can do is to spend less time to cook and then visit more place by just walking in the metro town mall and do some shopping. I need to make changes and stay healthy and happy. 

10 things I did to help me recover from pandemic stress

  1. Purchased Google pixel 4a 5G mobile phone in May 2021;
  2. Purchased clothes, do shopping clothes regularly to relieve stress; 
  3. Worked on air conditioning issues of my car, and then asked my neighbor to help me fix my air conditioning problem - no cooling feature; 
  4. Worked on walk to home daily and got three months experience to walk 9 KM/ day; 
  5. Learned how to solve my frozen shoulder issue, I got this issue and I could not make it work my left shoulder; 
  6. Weight control, I did successfully lose 10 lb. Now my weight is 198 lb; 
  7. Worked on book reading and learn large distributed system.
  8. Started to talk to my sisters in China. It was hard time for every one of us. I chose not to talk to them over 10 months during pandemic, since we could not get along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment