Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My equity research | Case study 100 share purchase of CRTX | How to stay confidence and learn more about pandemic and business?

 Aug. 31, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to evaluate myself on equity research. I need to look into more carefully on my purchase of CRTX 100 shares in Feb. 2021, and then figure out how I missed 300% gains after six months. 

My progress | value investing (1) | margin error | article related to CRTX, big loss stock | My first purchase

I think that it is important for me to spend more time to read and think about articles related to stocks I choose to invest. I should not worry about too much market swing, and spend morning time to study Google cloud technology instead. I should spend time to read more articles in the evening and weekend, and also I need to think about how to enjoy life better as a 55 year old, spend less money to enjoy simple things in life. 

Here is the link related to research related to CRTX. 

Here are some highlights of my lessons:

  1. Do let buy low and sell high, do more research about biotech stock CRTX; hold it and take risk to see how high it might go up; 
  2. Need to work on research how to catch possible 300% return on one of my positions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment