Thursday, August 26, 2021

I will learn large distributed system very well this summer ...

Aug. 26, 2021

Introduction

I was too busy to learn large distributed system from 2016 to 2021, and I had hard time to read a book called large intensive data application starting from 2018. Learned lessons from onsite interview with Facebook from 2018 to 2021, I decided this year to read a few books about Hadoop, I like to be able to understand a book if I choose to spend a few hours on large distributed system subject. It takes a lot of time to read a book very well. I made the decision, so I had great time to watch videos from Google I/O, and google cloud technology talks on youtube.com

I will learn large distributed system very well this summer ...

I watch a lot of videos on youtube.com, but I find out that it is better for me to read a few books about large distributed system first. I started to read a few papers related to bigTable, and then journey begins.

I will count how many videos I watch on youtube on this Google cloud technologies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment