Monday, August 23, 2021

When I try to finish a book to read | Miracle happens | 55 yr old 11 years full time experience C#, Leetcode | Hackerrank gold medal winner

Aug. 23, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to correct myself, and I start to work on the change. One thing I start to work on is to go out and walk in weekend, shopping for grocery and other items, keep myself modern and observe how business runs in pandemic. I have this three month project to walk 9 KM to home, two hours project after work. The new challenge is to start to read books, watch Google I/O tech talks. Miracle happens. 

Book reading | Miracle happens

I do think that I need to be able to understand the technology books out there related to large distributed system, so I start to read a few books related to GFS, BigTable, and NoSQL etc. I found that it is super challenge. I need to spend a lot of time to read and then learn. 

I called it a miracle. I do think that life is gift after 55 year old. It is hard for me to maintain healthy weight, and I could not lower the weight below 190 lb after three months. I start to follow Google technologies and find time to work on more often, and I do need to learn how to spend less time on investing on stock market, and let market swing and bet on long term. 



No comments:

Post a Comment