Thursday, August 26, 2021

How to learn large distributed system very well by myself?

Aug. 26, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to learn large distributed system. I like to make changes, my goal is not to pass system design interview, and I like to learn and also enjoy the learning. 

Top quality learning content

I chose to learn Google cloud technology this year. I started to think more carefully, and I should read a lot of quality books on distributed system, and I should be able to understand the reasoning in a few hours if I choose to read the books. 

I decide to go over the following books. If I cannot understand the book, then I will find ways to figure out. 

  1. The datacenter as a computer | Designing warehouse - Scale machines
  2. Cassandra The definitive guide, Eben Hewitt
  3. Elasticsearch | The definitive guide | A distributed real-time search and analytics engine
  4. Hadoop Learn how to crunch big data to extract meaning from the data avalanche Beginner's guide
  5. Hadoop MapReduce cookbook
  6. HBase The definitive guide
  7. Programming Hive
  8. Kafka The definitive guide
  9. Learning Spark
  10. Scala cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment