Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Mental tough time: 2007 Par tech layoff | After review of Citrix layoff in Nov. 2021

Dec. 8, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to handle stress of layoff back in 2007. I still remembered that I did cry a few times, and how I learned and what I learned from my own experience. I like to write down some lessons and see if it can help me grow as an adult in my 50s. 

Stress | Back in Oct. 2007 | Par tech laidoff | My lessons

I did cry and I had tough time to handle things back in 2008. I did lose the job and my work visa H1-B expired. I decided to go back to China, and applied student visa to get back to Florida Atlantic university. 

Citrix layoff in Nov. 2021

I came cross my old coworker in online gaming system ltd, and then I came cross this linkedin profile with profile "Open to work". Here is the link. 

After 20 minutes or so, I went over viewers, and then a list of profiles found related to "Open to work" as well from Citrix. 

I used to work for Citrix for two weeks back in 2007. I still remembered that life was so tough to handle. That is the reason I choose not to buy a brand new car in Canada, I like to save money for rainy days. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment