Sunday, December 26, 2021

What and how to prepare for code assessment: Dec. 26, 2021 | Microsoft code assessment

Dec. 26, 2021

Introduction

It is tough for me to go back to work on algorithms and figure out how to bring out best performance in code assessment. I like to write two topics, what and how to prepare for code assessment. 

One algorithm to work on 

First, I practiced to write one algorithm. Here is my discussion post. 

What to work on

I decided to review all my discussion posts written in 2021

How to prepare for code assessment? 

I came cross this hard algorithm, and based on my last practice in 2021, I came out the idea about how to prepare. Be humble, and stay on track, and try to simplify and find workable solution. Make efforts first and also understand my own limit and time limit. 

Here is the link. 


No comments:

Post a Comment