Sunday, December 19, 2021

Video #6, Maximize your turning potential, ski conditioning

Dec. 19, 2021

Here is the link. 

Learn what is most important for ski conditioning and why

I always enjoy the high level stuff! I have been working hard in the gym in the last month trying to get ready for my ski trip to Loveland ski area with my 13 year old son. We will ski for 4 days. I would like you to check out the (knees over toes guy ) he is a basketball guy but I think all the stuff he talks about bulletproofing the knees translates to skiing. Especially when I heard the coach say how important the flexibility is!! Also when he talked about the girls / Women have the ACL issues. (I have a goal that I want to be that guy that can ski when I’m in my 70s with my son the good Lord willing) I only get to ski a couple times a year. One last thing, with how training has advanced so much in the last 5 years. It would be a great thing to have a ski training program that you could put together for the different level skiers like 4/8 or 12 week program? I think a lot of people would be Willing to pay $$ for Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment