Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Amazon Vancouver | Hang Hu | Vancouver, Amazon, Alexa team

Here is the post from Hang Hu.  

It has been almost three years since I joined Amazon. I've been enjoying the time delivering customer focused features and collaborating with my colleagues.


Today, the entire Alexa-hosted skill team is impacted by the layoff and I am given 60 days to find another internal or external position. It's pretty sad to see Alexa-hosted skill is no longer getting invested. I won't forget the time when being blocked by challenges and the happiness when the solution was found, the excitement when we launched new features, and the time working with my colleagues. I learned a lot from my brilliant and passionate colleagues, I feel grateful to work with them.

I also want to thank my manager Sai ChiligireddyIlia Pak, Umur Kontacı, Veer Yuganter SinghHarry Harim ParkBeichen Zhang and other colleagues, friends for your efforts to try to find a position for me. The layoff is cold, but the recognition and the help from you make me feel so warm and supported.

Moving forward, I am looking for both Amazon internal and external SDE opportunities. I am #opentowork for positions in Canada or in the US that accepts remote from Canada. I don't need visa sponsor to work in Canada. I am proficient in Java, and familiar with AWS architectural design and development, Spring framework, Javascript, React. Here follows some of the features I launched.

Code import: https://lnkd.in/gKwPC2DN

Song request: https://lnkd.in/gkPxz3D7

#amazon #layoff #help #canada #software #engineers

No comments:

Post a Comment