Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Tong Jian | Ph.D. | Machine learning | Meta

 

Biography

I am a Research Scientist at Meta. My research interests broadly lie in the fields of deep learning security, recommendation systems, neural network compression, continual learning, and applied machine learning.

I received my PhD degree in Machine Learning at SPIRAL Group from Northeastern University, advised by Prof. Straitis Ioannidis. I also collaborated with Prof. Jennifer G. Dy and Prof. Yanzhi Wang on model compression and Prof. Kaushik Roy Chowdhury on applied machine learning to wireless communication.

I received my B.Eng. (2016) in Electrical Engineering from Xi'an Jiaotong University, enrolled in the Honors Youth Program.

I interned at Amazon as Applied Scientist in 2021 and Bell Labs, Nokia as Researcher in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment