Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Canada thanksgiving day - Oct. 9 , 2017

Sept. 27, 2017

Introduction


Thanksgiving day is coming very soon. I used to spend thanksgiving in November since I stayed in United States from 1996 to 2010. This thanksgiving day I will spend time in China and have vacation in the city of Beijing, and a trip to one of mountains called Yellow Mountain, a trip to my home town - city of Yichun, and visit of the city of Shenzhen and Shanghai.

Am I ready for thanksgiving?


This month I attended the techfest in the city of Vancouver, I spent 20 dollars and got a drink, and met a few tech companies and learned a few things. So many thanks to the hard working people in Vancouver area, I learned so many things through the generosity of those employers.

Give thanks to those companies help me grow my talent? Stackoverflow, Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Vision Critical, Global Relay, Copperleaf, Viser Inc., Pramp, Refdash, Hackerrank, MP Lighting.  

Give thanks to friends all over the world, visit me in the city of Vancouver.


No comments:

Post a Comment