Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Do not count wrong doings (II)

Sept. 26, 2017

Introduction


I wrote my first blog called "Do not count wrong doings" a few months ago. The link is here. And today I like to spend 10 minutes to write how I learn to make a dough after 150 lb wheat flour experience.


Hundreds of baking


Today it is the first time I was so patient to allow myself to learn how to make a dough using two cups wheat flour. I spent 20 minutes to read, and one of my research topic tonight is "how long the rise dough should last", I watched some videos and also read some articles as well.

I started to prepare a dough around 8:00 PM, I checked after 45 minutes, it is not ready, and then I did research to compare wheat flour with bleached flour. Before I started mock interview around 10:00 PM, it was not fully rise.  After I finished my mock interview around 11:47 PM, almost  three hours the dough was fully rise.

I baked great bread like a commercial wheat flour break first time, and tasted so good.

I bake so many times and so often. But it is my knee pain recently to teach me how I should do a fully research before I make a dough, be super patient and give myself learning opportunity, read more and get better understanding.

I learn and enjoy the teaching from the video and the article, the links will be added later.

No comments:

Post a Comment