Sunday, September 24, 2017

Unstoppable Sharapova

Sept. 24, 2017

Interview with BBC


Plan to watch 22 minutes video interview of Sharapova called: "Unstoppable Sharapova". The link is here. Now it is 11:07 PM, I will spend 20 minutes to go over the interview.

Now it is 11:26 PM. I am planning to watch the second time, and take a few lines of notes.

21:41/ 22:31
Question: Before your suspension, you think about retiring at 30 of birthday.
Answer: I think that understanding of motivation I still have, and really the discipline I can give. ? All myself I have. (12:56) And also it is understanding of body of 30 years old woman can do. The tennis sports is ... (22:04) But if you treat it ..  (22:08) training, so many ways to train, avoid long distance running and weight lifting.

Interview with USA famous journalist


Unstoppable: My Life So Far - Maria Sharapova With Charlie Rose. 21 minutes video is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment