Tuesday, September 19, 2017

To be a good tester

Sept. 19, 2017

Introduction


Thing happened so quickly and I could not figure out what was going on. This past Monday I installed a few apps on my new refurbished Samsung phone, somehow, the mobile got hot the whole day and I could not get the mobile charged to full the whole day. I went home and charged the Samsung 6S to 80% battery, and left the phone on the table. Next Morning I tried to open the mobile phone around 8:00 am, the phone had 0% percent battery.

Samsung phone battery issue  


To be a software programmer and try to be a good tester, I like the challenge to figure out what the issue is. Is Samsung phone's battery bad? Or I just picked up some bad behavior to download apps not good for the phone. 

A lot of area I carefully go over. Now it is 11:53 PM, the Samsung 6S phone has 24% battery, I will let it sit until tomorrow morning and see what percentage is left. I uninstalled all apps related to maps. 



No comments:

Post a Comment