Sunday, February 4, 2018

Elements of programming interviews in Java: The insider's guide

Feb. 4, 2018

Introduction


It is hard decision to choose what to work on. It is a busy year, I just started to subscribe frontendmasters.com, but I find that it is hard for me to sit down watch a few hour of videos. It takes time to learn new things, I need to practice after I watch something.

Today the peer of my mock interview shared with me a book, he read the book and bought a paper copy; so he can read the book all the time.

The book is called "Elements of programming interviews in Java: The insiders' guide". This is the second time in less than one month two peers recommend me to read the book. One got Google onsite interview, one had facebook onsite interview less than one year.

Elements of programming interviews in Java


This will be my book. I like to find my most favorite three algorithms in next 30 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment